The fully dissolvable bridge plug produced by Hagrien company is used for high, medium and low temperature oil, gas and water wells with various casing diameters. The metal body and rubber tube of bridge plug can be dissolved in water solution of 240-320 ℉, 176-248 ℉ and 104-176 ℉ respectively, which can realize pressure bearing, rapid dissolution and complete dissolution in 7-10 days after construction in complex wellbore environment. Small ceramic particles are used in the slip part, and the residue left in the well after dissolution is less than 0.1%.
1. The main component is soluble magnesium alloy with high strength
2. Bridge plug and soluble ball can be completely dissolved after fracturing
3. The dissolution time of central pipe is designed to be a little longer, so as to ensure smooth wellbore during dissolution.
4. 10000 psi differential pressure seal can be realized
5. It is the same as the conventional cable bridge plug perforation, and can adapt to the harsh environment
6. Fully customizable ROD
7. The rated temperature difference reaches 160 ℃
8. It is equipped with anti semi setting device to effectively avoid the risk of drilling
Fracturing Stimulation Tool