The Cast Iron large bore bridge plug produced by Hagrien
company has compact structure and smooth outer surface, which is suitable for casing pipes of various specifications (3.5-7.0 inches). Compared with other types of large diameter bridge plugs, this kind of bridge plug has the advantages of small outer diameter, large diameter, reliable performance and simple operation.
1. Provide different sizes of bridge plug matching 3.5 \"to 7\" casing (and can be customized according to customer requirements)
2. The standard working temperature of bridge plug is 177 ℃;
3. Special materials can be customized for corrosive gas and moisture at the bottom of the well;
4. The working pressure is 70MPa;
5. Standard ignition setting tool or hydraulic setting tool;
6. Drill and grind out the bridge plug slips and directly fish out the well.
Fracturing Stimulation Tool